- A Helping Hand
- $79,810.00 -112,530.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
A Helping Hand has been serving the greater Seattle Area for the past 15+ years specializing and providing professional care to seniors in the Greater Puget Sound.
Pay from $14 to $17 per hour. Medical/Dental/Vision. Get paid twice monthly. Flexible schedules. Uniforms provided. 24 hour On-Call shift support.Continuing Education opportunities And more!
We are hiring for multiple positions throughout King County.
Essential Position Functions
Provide compassionate, professional, and reliable care to assigned clients pursuant to their care plans, which can include the following activities:
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- General companionship activities like conversation or the maintenance of a physical presence
- Cooking and meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Out-of-home activities like grocery shopping, or attending medical appointments
- Vehicle transportation
- Assistance with light exercise
- Dressing and grooming
- Assistance with movement on foot or with a cane, walker, wheelchair, or scooter
- Fall prevention
- Hoyer lifts
- Colostomy bags
- Dementia specialization
- Wound care
- End of life care
- Bedbound care
- Nurse-delegated care under the guidance of a Registered Nurse
Direct assistance with the consumption of medication
- Maintain the client s Communications Log during each assigned shift